How to Make a Booking
To make a booking please follow the steps below or simply call us on 0044 (0)845 838 2868.
1. Search for a property by using our menu bar or availability calendar on the rentals home page.
2. Find a property that most suits your requirements, remembering to take into account number of bedrooms, how many people the property sleeps, location, views, price etc.
3. Once you have found a suitable property you can either fill in the enquiry form on the specific property page or again you can call us to book the property. Our availabilty of the properties is updated daily but please enquire first before you commit to buying flights.
4. Check Flight times and departure airports. Please note that check-in on the day or arrival is 2pm or later and check-out on the day of departure is by 10am.
5. We will confirm your booking by email or phone.
6. The deposit will be due immediately to secure the booking. We currently use PayPal as our online banking service. You will be asked to fill in your details and card number. PayPal and ourselves will email you once the payment has gone through. You can also pay by cheque or by bank transfer. Please note that for all PayPal transactions there is a 2% fee charged at the time of payment.
7. The booking form will be emailed or sent to you for completion and return to us. Here we will require such details as the names of persons staying in the property, your flight times and airport, and how you would like the beds made up. i.e 2 doubles and 1 twin.
8. We will remind you 1 week before your balance is due. (8 weeks before the start of the holiday)
9. Pay balance and damages deposit through by bank transfer or cheque. The damages deposit will be transfered/sent back to you once we have had confirmation from the property management company that everything was left in good order. (normally within 2 days of the end of the holiday)
10. Download and print out from our email your Property Information Pack (PIP). Here you will find the following very important information such as:
* Important contact numbers whilst on holiday
* Property key location/collection
* Directions to your property from the resort entrance
* Directions to Praia D'El Rey from Lisbon Airport
We can also send your PIP by post.
Please remember to take your PIP on holiday with you.
11. Arrive on holiday. See PIP for all details related to the property.
12. Your damages deposit will be sent back to you as soon as we have had confirmation from the management company that the property was left in good condition.
13. Start looking again for your next property (it is never too early and our properties do get booked up quickly) or enquire if you wish to re-book the same one. A re-book discount will be offered.
Albatross Villas is the trading name of Websters of Norwich Ltd. Company registered in UK